At the heart of it all, Main Street Youth exists to help students discover wholeness in Christ. We do that through weekly worship, teaching, Life Groups, relationship building, large events, retreats and the day to day relationships our students have with their Life Group Leaders. For more detailed and current information download the free Main Street Youth App or visit our Facebook group or Instagram.
Basic Program Info
Youth Night: Tuesday Nights from 7pm-9pm @ Main Street Church in the New Chapel around the back. Invite Nights: These happen on the last Tuesday Night of the month and are great nights to bring friends and get a taste of Youth Ministry in a non-threatening way.
SERVE NIGHTS! These happen every few months and are a great opportunity to SERVE our community, through handing out coffee and water to offering free prayer for those who pass by. It’s a chance for students to make a difference in their community.
- Feb 21st– Worship and the Word-7pm in the Chapel. Our very own youth Intern Carley Ratzlaff will be speaking
- Feb 28th– Home Groups! Check out or Facebook Page
- March 7th– Serve Night, 7pm in the Chapel
- March 14th and 24th Main street youth has Talent. More info on the Facebook page
- March 28th– Home Groups
- April 4th– 18th Youth Night! Meeting in the Chapel 7pm
- April 25th– Home groups Night