Our Mission: Main Street Kids exists to help kids discover wholeness in Christ. We love and value kids because Jesus loves and values kids. Each Sunday morning we provide a safe, loving and age-appropriate environment where kids can gather to learn more about God and grow in their relationship with him. As kids walk into Main Street, we will help them to…
- Walk with Jesus – Each week we seek to show Kids who Jesus is and what he has done for them as our primary focus. Though we care deeply about kids learning good morals and building character, we believe true life transformation comes when kids know Jesus’ love in a personal way as they encounter Him in Scripture and song, fueled by the Holy Spirit.
- Walk through the Bible – We want kids to have a full picture of God, His story and how God’s truth relates to every aspect of life. Our curriculum walks kids from Genesis through Revelation, helping them see the grand scope of God’s story and how to see life from God’s perspective.
- Walk with Friends – We work hard each week to help each child connect in a meaningful way with their leaders and other kids. We offer monthly and seasonal events designed to help kids develop relationships with Godly leaders and friendship with each other.
- Walk with Family – Since God has designed parents to be the primary spiritual nurturers of their children’s faith, we seek to partner with families, support and equip parents to fulfill their God-given role to disciple their kids at home.
Where do I register my Child?
- Nursery (age 0 -2) – Use the Green Hallway on the left side of the Main Street Church Auditorium.
- Main Street Tykes (age 2-K) – register in Tykes Town. Enter through the lobby using the double doors by guest services and turn right.
- Grade 1-4 – register in the Orange Hallway right of the Main Street Church lobby.
Visit our Facebook page at MAIN STREET KIDS for current updates, events and a whole lot more!
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING.